Friday, April 14, 2006

The Over Sensitive B*tch

What is it with people these days? Ok so its not ALL people, but its a fairly large proportion. Sure I realize that no one is perfect, but is it that bad for me to expect that people will treat me with the same respect that I afford them? I'd say no... But apparently the world is out to prove me horrible wrong!

People say and do things, but if you dare to actually call them on it (because they're acting like bitches and assholes), they tell you that you're being like the judge and jury, and that you're the over-sensitive bitch! Pisses me off I tell you. Why can't people just be honest about things? Why make out that you did this or that or the next thing, when in all actuality you just had a cup of coffee?

Apparently I'm horribly unfair for reacting to the unjust treatment and lies given to me. Apparently its my solemn duty to just take it like a man and put up with it. I dare not actually react and call people on their bluff, nor dare I take on their tactics and treat them in a similar fashion.... Then I'm the wicked bitch of the west (apologies to Dorothy and her little dog too...)?

Oh well, I must live in my own special brand of world where this is unacceptable. Time will tell I guess, I'm just going to have to not let them grind me down. I'm not going to turn into a jaded bitch, if they think that's going to happen, they have a lot of things coming to them...

No comments: